- Fiscal responsibility: control the budget and rising city debt which diverts money from neighborhood/city programs.
- Improving neighborhood influence in city government
- Ensuring public involvement in the planning of developments in neighborhoods
- Public Safety: Both police and the mental health response programs; not just one or the other
- The police body worn camera study must be completed
- Addressing racial disparity at all levels
- Ensuring public involvement in the planning of developments
- Opportunities for increased home ownership: people are moving to Madison, home ownership should be an option
There are many issues facing Madison today. For more information about these and other issues please visit the Issues tab.